Preventing moisture from damaging your building in the first place, is the best way to avoid unnecessary water damage expenses.
To prevent major, costly damage to your buildings and other structures, consider professional waterproofing by Tru Colors Contracting. While water is essential to sustaining life, it can cost thousands of dollars in repairs when the elements turn against you. Our team of qualified experts believes that preventing moisture from damaging your building in the first place is the best way to avoid these expenses. Our certified building contractors have built a reputation across South Florida, and waterproofing is no exception. We offer a range of complete waterproofing services for:
- Apartment and Condominium Buildings: Over time these buildings start to show the effects of gravity and walls start to crack. Waterproofing can prevent the reinforced steel from rusting away and making your building susceptible to collapse
- Office Buildings: Your business is valuable, and nothing is worse than your valuable getting wet. Bad roofs are not the only way that water can get in. Protect your assets by getting some waterproofing.
- Shopping Centers: Where did that puddle come from? Water on your floors is a hazard to the public and a structural nightmare waiting to happen. Prevent these risks by getting your building waterproofed.
- Parking Garages: Is water always dripping on your car? Open-air parking garages are constantly getting rained on. The constant water intrusion weakens these buildings and waterproofing can help prevent serious damage.
- Residential Homes: Your family matters most and water intrusion can become a health hazard. The water you cannot see can be getting into your home causing the growth of toxic mold or fungi. Waterproofing can help manage the humidity in your home.
- Exterior Wall Cracks: When your walls have cracks, it allows water to damage the interior structure of your building. Damage that you cannot see but is lurking in the background. Do not allow your building to suffer major irreversible damage and prevent it from getting worse.
- Leaking Windows and Doors: Windows and doors are your way to the outside world, but water and air should not be coming through. Waterproofing can make those openings water and airtight!
- Water Coming Through Your Foundation: Buildings settle over time, and this can make your foundation exposed to water intrusion. This can cause damage to your flooring and walls that can cause costly repairs.
Do Not Leave the Structural Integrity of Your Building to Chance!
When it comes to water damage and prevention, our team at Tru Colors Contracting knows to act fast. Water penetration and intrusion can cause a variety of devastating expensive structural problems, many of which are irreversible. From mitigating water damage to interior fixtures and exterior structures to preventing mold and mildew growth, our commercial waterproofing services can help keep your company's assets dry and secure. From start to finish, we will plan with you to scope your individual needs and work hard to stay within budget and on time.
- Leak Detection and Repair: Our waterproofing crews are experts at detecting and stopping leaks before they cause serious structural damage like rotting steel beams within concrete.
- Structural Sealants: Proper sealant choice and application is one of the most important aspects of creating a system that is watertight, insulating, and cost-effective. Options include silicone, epoxy, urethane, firestop, and sound barrier waterproofing sealants.
- Above Grade and Below Grade Waterproofing: We offer multiple options for above and below grade Waterproofing depending on your property and individual project needs
- Aesthetic Waterproof Coatings: Aesthetic coating options include elastomeric wall coatings, clear water repellents, pedestrian traffic-bearing coatings, and vehicle traffic-bearing coatings.
- Expansion Joint Installation: Vertical and horizontal expansion joint installation helps protect the interior and exterior of buildings from cracks and leaks caused by temperature fluctuations, seismic activity, and other surface movements.
- Through-Wall Flashing: Flashing system inadequacies are commonly misinterpreted as roof or window leaks. Our experts can assess your flashing system to help you avoid potentially costly problems such as interior finish damage, wall staining, sealant failure, and leaching.
- Vapor Barriers: Managing humidity is one of the best ways to prevent the spread of potentially toxic molds or fungi, and one of the best ways to manage humidity is the proper installation of vapor barriers.
Request a Quote
Certified Building Contractor
Licensed, Bonded & Insured: CBC1259740
Balconies and Decks
Window Caulking and Glazing
Call Tru Colors Contracting Today
Schedule your Waterproofing estimate and find out how we can help you make your next project spectacular!